Smoky Mountain Internet Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing you with the service you demand from your Internet Service Provider. If you are having a problem with any part of your Internet services, we will make every effort to help you fix the problem.
If you are having problems with your SMNET account there are several ways you can get help:
- Review our frequently asked support questions. Many times your problem can quicky be solved using this valuable resource
- Call 828-349-9541 or 1-866-MYSMNET (Toll Free) and speak to a technical support representative.
- Or, you can send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our tech support hours are as follows:
- Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 10PM
- Saturday and Sunday from 12 Noon to 6PM
Note: When calling for tech support after 5PM weekdays and on Saturday and Sunday you will be greeted by our voice mail answering system. Follow the prompts to "Tech Support" voicemail and leave a brief message stating your name, your phone number, your username and a brief description of your problem. A tech support representative will then call you back, normally within just a few minutes.
- Instructions on configuring your computer for our system.
- Setup your e-mail account properly.
- Frequently asked support questions
- Information on frequent disconnects.
- Cancel your account.